We are an Intel Platinum Partner for 2018January 19, 2018
As an Intel Technology Provider Platinum Partner and an Intel HPC Data Center Specialist, we are extremely excited about the new Intel Xeon Scalable Platform processors, also known as "Skylake". At the high end of the family, the new processors offer 28 cores per socket, and support up to eight sockets with up to three Intel UPI (UltraPath Interconnect) uplinks. They also support up to 1.5 TBs of 2666-MHz DDR4 memory. Options for the processors included the proprietary Intel Omni-Path Architecture fabric for high-performance and low-latency applications, along with high-performance Intel Optane SSDs based on the 3D XPoint memory technology jointly developed by Intel and Micron Technology.
Intel has introduced many new technologies with the Purley platform and is very likely the biggest jump in performance and innovation since Nehalem.
Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- Up to 28 Cores
- Up to 3 UPI channels per CPU
- 48 Lanes of PCIe3.0 per CPU
- Up to 768GB (or 1.5TB on selected skus) per CPU
- Multi-socket support (2,4,8 CPU)
Integrated Intel QuickAssist Technology (Intel QAT)
- Data compression and cryptography acceleration
- Frees the host processor
- Enhances data transport and protection across server, storage, network, and VM migration
- Integrated in the chipset
Integrated Intel Omni-Path Architecture (Intel OPA)
- End-to-end high-bandwidth
- Low-latency fabric optimizes performance
- HPC cluster deployment by eliminating the need for a discrete host fabric interface card
- Accelerate performance for workloads such as video and image analytics, cryptography, and signal processing.
Intel Apache Pass
- Intel VROC enables NVMe boot on RAID and volume management
- New technology to enhance solutions with PCIe* storage
Intel Skylake + FPGA
- Deploy FPGA in socket with CPU in a server form factor