VSkyCube, unlocks the full potential of infrastructure hyperconvergence
VSkyCube is a new generation of Hyperconverged Systems, optimized for small and medium enterprises, that scales exceptionally well for large data centers as well. For your company’s IT infrastructure to keep pace with your business cycles, you need systems that support fast, responsive development processes.
Simplified deployment and unified management
• Fast and Simple Deployment from a Single Pane of Glass Management Interface, VSkyView.
• Utility to support workload migration from physical Windows servers to alleviate the pains of manual migration at deployment time
Compute virtualization - agile, highly available, and economical computing services
• Fully integrated with KVM Hypervisor without extra license cost.
• Full integration of VMs and virtual networking eases deployment of multi-tier applications
• Consolidates IT resources – deploy and scale virtualization in your IT infrastructure
• Operationalizes “Multi-modal IT”– support the deployment of new enterprise technologies in your data center without remodeling or refreshing other resources already at work in your production environment
• Scales extremely well, allowing you to plan your IT infrastructure growth in a predictable manner
• Scale-out: Minimum deployment starts from one node, scales one node at a time, up to 32 nodes per cluster. Multiple appliance models allow you to deploy for compute-intensive, storage-intensive, as well as compute-storage-balanced mixed workloads.
• Linear predictability: As nodes are added to the VSky hyperconverged cluster, the number of virtual machines and/or storage capacity that can be supported on the cluster grows in a linear predictable way
Server SAN storage, improved availability, scalability, manageability, performance, and capacity utilization
• VSkyCube converged server SAN storage enables a true “application-driven, software-defined” storage architecture. Allows storage usage to be defined and allocated at application deployment time as requested.
• High resilience and availability: VSkyCube converged server SAN automatically detects partial failure conditions at block, disk, and node levels, and triggers a healing process without stopping availability of the storage
• VSkyCube converged server SAN storage offers performance improvements and better storage capacity utilization by SSD caching, thin-provisioning, tiering, and dynamic volume expansion.